30 Jul Best Paleo, 3 minute, Oatmeal Recipe!
I’m an advocate for hot cereal in the mornings. One thing I really miss now that I’m paleo is oatmeal! So, I went to Pinterest. Turns out, there are a lot of recipes for paleo oatmeal! The one I found takes 3 minutes and has the most accurate consistency to oatmeal. I added a little honey instead of maple syrup in there. I also love topping it with almond butter, bananas, and blueberries. I want to try adding Paleonola, too! I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I did!
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 6 tablespoons coconut shreds
- 3 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons golden milled flax meal
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ground cinnamon & salt to taste
Heat almond milk in a saucepan over medium heat for about 1 minute until warm.
Add in the rest of the ingredients and cook for 1-2 minutes until soft.
Optional toppings: sliced pears, nut butter, almond milk, paleo granola, honey or maple syrup.